Direct Thermal Labels
At Auto ID Systems Ltd our Direct thermal labels are available in a wide range of sizes, colours, adhesives and can be pre-printed with your information.
Direct Thermal Label Materials:
- Direct Thermal – thermal paper labels for short term use, very limited resistance to marking or smudging and contact should be avoided with moisture, oil and fats.
- Top Coated Direct Thermal – offers a protective surface coat on one side ensuring the labels are durable against marking, resist fading in sunlight and are smudge-proof, solvent and grease resistant.
- Permanent Adhesive Labels provide good adhesion to all normal surfaces, including films and cardboard.
- Freezer Adhesive Labels are particularly suitable for cold-storage applications.
- Removable Adhesive Labels offer a good tack combined with excellent removability from most surfaces, even after long-term labelling.
- Blockout Adhesive Labels- are ideal when you need to cover out-of-date or incorrect information previously printed. Blockout labels have a tinted permanent adhesive, normally dark blue, grey or black that prevents the image below from showing through.
For other sizes, materials, quantities or to enquire about pre-printed direct thermal labels, please email us or call Steve on 01704 876241.